Dr. Yazdani and colleagues launch the Cardiology Broadcast, beginning with a series of videos with featured guests focused on COVID-19 and its impact on the heart. Specialists come together to discuss the latest findings and implications for the healthy and heart patients alike. Discussions also include atrial fibrillation and reducing stroke risk, tricuspid valve regurgitation and more.
- COVID-19 and Cardiac Manifestations
- COVID-19 Complications and Challenges in Different Patient Populations
- Imaging during COVID
- Electrophysiology Perspective on COVID-19
- Atrial Fibrillation and Reducing Stroke Risk
- Tricuspid Valve Regurgitation
- Tricuspid Valve Replacement and Vascular Plug
View the Cardiology Broadcast page to find a video you may have missed, and check back for regular updates.